On the 17th of March, there is a classical strings concert unlike any other in the world. Ninety-six young musicians, divided into twenty-four quartets perform before an audience of the world’s greatest conductors and instrumentalists. Only one group – a single quartet – is chosen form these performers. Success brings prestige beyond imagination and guaranteed entry into any orchestra on the planet. It is a once in a lifetime chance for those striving to perfect the art of music. The ultimate dream… and possibly the ultimate nightmare.
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Quartett! above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- ou need to change locale to Japanese.
- No need to install.
- Tested on Windows 7 and working.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 811.98 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Quartett! – Finished – Version Final Download Links