Sometimes I want to play around different scenes and lights, so I came up with an idea for a short visual novel. I also wanted to thank my elite patrons for their support, so I cut down my time on other games for a couple of days and created this little visual novel “Old church”. This time it’s made in renpy, just to try it out. It works quite nice. It contains around 40 renders and animation.
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Old Church above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on “OldChurch.exe” to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 94.2 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Old Church – Finished – Version Final Download Links