In 2030, due to Japan’s advancements in neuroscience, memories can now be saved and recorded. This is called e-Memory.
However, due to the rapid increase in the number of crimes using the e-Memory technology, the government has introduced strict regulations on human memory data.
In essence, the government now holds a monopoly on all human memory data.
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Memory’s Dogma above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on “Game.exe” to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 4.71 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Memory’s Dogma – Finished – Version 1.0 Download Links