“Hey, are you all right?”
Kanon held out her hand to Ryou, who had collapsed on the ground in the park.
Left without a home after being kicked out, he was taken in by her and given a place to stay
in exchange for working at her pâtisserie, “Marshmallow Tree”.
The shop had been very popular before she had become the owner,
but now it doesn’t get many customers due to a change in opening hours and the arrival of a famous competitor nearby.
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Marshmallow All the Way Home above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Extract the compressed file to an specific folder.
(If you get error in winrar, use DAEMON tool lite to mount the compressed file as a disk and then copy the game files from that virtual disk.)
- Open the folder and run the .exe file to play.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 4.40 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Marshmallow All the Way Home – Finished – Version Final Download Links