Malevolent Planet is a text-based game set into a future not too far from our present. Humanity discovered a planet in another solar system that closely resembles Earth and decided to spend valuable resources on the discovery of the foreign planet, as Earth has gotten more and more polluted and famine has set scientists into a craze for any viable solutions that would save humanity from itself. The protagonist is a graduate of the International Space Academy and, by sheer luck, managed to land a spot on a reconnaissance mission to find out why the other missions failed to send a message back. You and your crew are set on a journey of a lifetime and your dream to explore the space has finally come true.
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Malevolent Planet above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Download the .zip with the name Malevolent Planet v0.1.3 Public Release.zip
- Unzip it anywhere you’d like and open the newly created folder
- Launch the .html file, preferably through Chrome. The images folder should be in the same folder with the .html file
- Click Run Game on itch https://sugarmint.itch.io/malevolent-planet
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 218.9 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Malevolent Planet – Ongoing – Version 0.2.2 Public Download Links