Deep in the jungle is a certain research facility. A place where robots to soldiers to biological organisms are studied.
One day an incident of unknown cause triggers chaos. The facility is locked down in quarantine mode.
Researcher Misa has to figure out what went wrong. But more than that, she needs to survive.
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of LAB: Still Alive above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Download and extract to desired location.
- Click on “LAB-Still Alive- 1.25.exe” to start playing. Or if you want to play the Hard mode of the game, “LAB-Still Alive-Hard mode 1.03.exe”.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 97.2 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
LAB: Still Alive – Ongoing – Version 1.25 Download Links