13 players are locked inside an abandoned building, each with a PDA representing a playing card from A to K and a collar device set around their necks. Each of the 13 PDAs correspond to a different set of objectives, and if a player doesn’t fulfill their PDA’s objectives in 72 hours, their collar will explode.
No one knows who has which PDA, and players are at a disadvantage if they proceed alone. But in this deadly game filled with mistrust and paranoia, who can you trust … ?
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Killer Queen above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Start the game from KillerQueen.exe in folder KillerQueen-en. Do not move the files into the main directory.
- The game saves location is in C:\ProgramData\Killer Queen English(hidden folder).
- The Ero Content is turned off by default. You can turn it on at the bottom of the option menu.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 459.60 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Killer Queen – Ongoing – Version Final Download Links