Ed is sent to a remote village to find out why the agricultural shipments have stopped, and get them moving again. The game is fairly short, and entirely story driven. But there are some very different ways to get through the game. It would be possible to play a second time through, without seeing the same events. The game is split into two parts. Day and night. There are three different ways to progress to night, and what happens at night depends on how you got there. There are 9 different endings.
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Ed The Explorer above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on “Game_name.html” to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 38.3 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Ed The Explorer – Finished – Version 1.0 Download Links